Rent is on the rise, but mortgage interest rates are falling – what does this mean?* Now is the ideal time to stop renting and start owning! Quit paying your landlord each month and invest in a new home you can call your own! Take advantage of a higher purchasing power available now and discover a variety of quick move-in homes available in both the Oregon and SW Washington market, allowing you to enjoy the many benefits that come with homeownership and a brand-new Lennar home.
With a variety of designs to choose from, including single-family homes, townhomes and Next Gen® homes that provide a flexible private suite, as well as fantastic locations near everything that makes the Pacific Northwest so desirable, there’s something for everyone. Here are just a few reasons why you should buy now and why you should buy new:
WHY BUY NOW:
Lock in your fixed rate now
Beat any chance of interest rates increasing by locking in your rate, because when rates rise, they affect your monthly payments and overall purchasing power. With today’s rates, your payments could be equal to, if not lower, than your rent!
Start building equity now
- Real estate may be one of the smartest investments a person can make. You can’t build equity while renting, but you may in your own home.
Fixed P&I payment
- Your monthly rent almost always increases when your lease is renewed. With a fixed-rate mortgage, the fixed principal and interest payments never go up.
- Your rent payment is not tax deductible. The interest portion of your mortgage payment could be deductible. Consult your tax advisor for additional information.**
Move-in ready homes available now
- Lennar has a variety of move-in ready collections, located in premier communities, that can close in 30 to 90 days for approved buyers.
WHY BUY NEW:
Advanced technology & design
- Retrofitting an older home to include some of today’s technology can be costly and time consuming. Wiring, appliances, and windows are just a few features that have greatly improved. Buy new and take advantage of current technology and design.
Reassurance & everything’s completely new
- Enjoy the amazing new home feel and greater peace of mind thanks to the select warranties that can come included with a new home.
- The home’s features and upgrades – come at no extra cost. From kitchen countertops, amenities, energy-efficient appoints and more!
Start your new home search today at www.LennarPortland.com.
*This statement is based on currently available information from https://www.freddiemac.com/pmms?j=1894095&sfmc_sub=499393317&l=17_HTML&u=80057970&mid=7325972&jb=1&subid=00Q1Q000014tmlmUAA, current market conditions and should never be relied upon. Market rates are based on market trends and other factors that can cause predictive statements to differ materially. This statement is no guarantee of the present or future market conditions and market values.
**Before making a decision to purchase based in whole or in part on tax treatment or tax benefits, customer should consult a qualified tax advisor.
Lennar makes no guarantee of present or future market conditions. Forecasts, projections and other predictive statements should never be relied upon. You should consult your own accounting, legal and tax advisors to evaluate the risks, consequences and suitability of any real estate transaction. Please see your New Home Consultant and/or home purchase agreement for actual features designated as an Everything’s Included feature. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2023 Lennar Corporation. Lennar, the Lennar logo, Everything’s Included and Next Gen are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. OR: Seller’s Broker: Lennar Sales Corp. #201206464. Construction License(s): Lennar Northwest, LLC, CCB #240462. WA: Seller’s Broker: Lennar Sales Corp. Construction License(s): CalAtlantic Homes of Washington, LLC, CALATHW780JN; Lennar Northwest, LLC, LENNANL783JO. Date 02/23