Trinity Park will be an intimate enclave in Tucker, Georgia with a limited number of homesites featuring designs from both our Single-Family Collection and our Townhome Collection. This masterplanned community will offer four bedroom single-family homes as well as three bedroom townhomes. As always, every home comes with Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® package of upgrades and extras — so, when you begin your fulfilling new lifestyle, you can jump into the fun without delay.
Trinity Park is located on the perimeter of Atlanta, which is easily reachable via I-285. This vast metroplex offers a world-class variety of attractions, experiences, conveniences and employment opportunities. Closer to home in Tucker, GA, you’ll find all the necessities and more in town (such as nearby Briarcliff Village) — plus a wide world of natural and manmade delights to explore.
Parks and Outdoor Recreation
There are plenty of avenues of recreation, for kids to adults, in the areas around Trinity Park.
- Stone Mountain Park offers family fun just a short drive away. With 3,200 acres of natural beauty and family attractions, you can’t go wrong. Don’t miss the Summit Skyride, Scenic Railroad, Great Locomotive Chase Adventure Golf, historic Grist Mill, 363-acre lake, two golf courses and (of course) the beautiful summit itself.
- Parks and preserves abound in the immediate surrounding areas, and there are many more waiting to be explored in the areas beyond. Check out Johns Homestead Park, Stoneview Park, Henderson Park, Kelly Cofer Park, William McKinley Peters Park, Montreal Park, Friends of Tucker Nature Preserve, Henderson Park Native Plant and Wildlife Walk, Lake Erin Trails and more.
- Adjacent to Trinity Park itself, you’ll find a wooded preserve with tranquil walking trails — perfect for a morning, afternoon or evening stroll.
The surrounding area is ripe with a variety of restaurants.
- Enjoy national and regional options like Piccadilly Cafeteria, Mellow Mushroom, Crazy Crab, Shorty’s Pizza, Newk’s Eatery and more.
- Taste-test some local favorites like Blue Ribbon Grill, Old Hickory House, Kacey’s, Fork in the Road, Marlow’s Tavern, The Local No. 7, Northlake Thai Cuisine and more.
- By venturing into Atlanta, you could literally spend years exploring the variety of eclectic (and familiar) cuisines. It’s a foodie paradise!
Trinity Park residents will enjoy a wide assortment of shopping opportunities – perfect for picking up daily necessities or just enjoying an outing.
- For the mall experience, go to Northlake Mall, Northlake Square, Northlake Pointe Promenade, North Hills Shopping Center, Pittsburg Plaza, Briarcliff La Vista, Tucker Meridian, Town Square Center and more.
- Enjoy the department store variety of Tucker and its surroundings, such as Walmart Supercenter, Target, Ross Dress for Less, DICK’S Sporting Goods, T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Tuesday Morning, Designer Shoe Warehouse, Burlington and others.
- Tucker also has all you could ever need on the groceries front with a nearby Publix, Kroger, Walmart Supercenter, ALDI, Sprouts Farmers Market, Wilkes Supermarket, La Sabrosita, Idlewood Food Mart, B&H and more.
- A variety of medical centers and clinics are nearby to serve all ages.
- Families will also find an excellent local school system.
Trinity Park will immediately put you in touch with the good life. Enjoy a with easy access to all the attractions and conveniences of Tucker, Atlanta’s big-city offerings, and all the Georgian delights beyond.
Please contact a consultant for more information about pricing, collections, floor plans and more.