June is the ideal time to stop renting and start owning as it’s National Homeownership Month! An initiative put into place by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, this month-long event aims to help educate and promote the benefits of homeownership for Americans.
From the opportunity to build equity and obtain fixed principal and interest payments for stability, to the amazing feel of a brand-new home and the peace of mind with included warranties, there are so many reasons to make the jump. With rents rising, now is a great time to own. Plus, Lennar has a variety of new homes showcasing thoughtful designs suitable for every lifestyle.
Here are just a few reasons why you should start your new home search with Lennar today.
Lock in your interest rate
- Interest rates are on the rise and affect your monthly payments and purchasing power. Act now and have peace of mind that you’ve locked in your interest rate and payment, which can allow you to properly budget for the future. 1
Start building equity now
- Real estate may be one of the smartest investments a person can make. You can’t build equity while renting but you may in your own home.
Fixed P&I payment
- Your monthly rent may increase when your lease is renewed. With a fixed-rate mortgage, the fixed principal and interest payments never go up.
- Your rent payment is not tax deductible. The interest portion of your mortgage payment may be deductible. Consult your tax advisor for additional information. 2
Live in a home you love today, not tomorrow
- Every day you wait is another day you’re not living in your dream home. Get moving today and start reaping the benefits that can come with homeownership.
You deserve a fresh, never lived-in home
- Our select new home designs showcase modern layouts for the way we live today and are built with efficient products and features that can add to a home’s long-term health and sustainability.
Reassurance & everything’s completely new
- Enjoy the amazing new home feel and greater peace of mind thanks to the select warranties that can come included with a new home.
Everything’s Included® by Lennar
- Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® program provides the most desired home features and upgrades at no extra cost, from home automation to energy-efficient technology and more.
Take pride in ownership – start your search today at www.lennar.com.
1 This statement is based on currently available information from http://www.freddiemac.com/pmms/, current market conditions and should never be relied upon. Market rates are based on market trends and other factors that can cause predictive statements to differ materially. This statement is no guarantee of the present or future market conditions and market values.
2 Before making a decision to purchase based in whole or in part on tax treatment or tax benefits, customer should consult a qualified tax advisor.
Lennar makes no guarantee of present or future market conditions. Forecasts, projections and other predictive statements should never be relied upon. You should consult your own accounting, legal and tax advisors to evaluate the risks, consequences and suitability of any real estate transaction. Please see your New Home Consultant and/or home purchase agreement for actual features designated as an Everything’s Included feature. Savings will vary due to many variables, including but not limited to, actual utility rates and fees, actual construction, floor plan, occupancy, appliance usage, thermostat settings, weather conditions, number of individuals occupying the home and orientation of the home. Lennar provides no guarantee of savings or efficiency that will be achieved by each homeowner. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2022 Lennar Corporation. Lennar, the Lennar logo and Everything’s Included are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. Arizona – No offer to sell or lease may be made or to purchase or lease may be accepted prior to issuance of an Arizona Public Report. A Public Report is available at the State Real Estate Department website ww.azre.gov. Seller’s broker: Lennar Sales Corp. Constructed by Lennar Arizona Construction, Inc., ROC 228129B. Lennar Arizona LLC d/b/a Lennar Homes, ROC 232731B. Lennar Communities Development, LLC, ROC 137295KA. California – Lennar Sales Corp., CA DRE Broker #01252753 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). BMR Construction, Inc., CA CSLB #830955. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA CSLB #1037780. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102. Idaho – Lennar Homes of Idaho, Inc., RCE-57241. Oregon – Lennar Sales Corp. Oregon license #201206464. Lennar Northwest, Inc., CCB #195307, LENNAN1893QG. Heritage Homes NW LLC, CCB #188886. Nevada – Greystone Nevada, LLC, 48844. Ryland Homes Nevada, LLC, 56652. Lennar Reno, LLC, 64226. Utah – Lennar Homes of Utah, Inc. Washington – Lennar Sales Corp. CalAtlantic Homes of Washington, Inc., CALATHW836LR. Lennar Northwest, Inc., LENNAN1893QG.